Dec 8, 2015

Tokyo Table and Why I Wanna Be There When the Apocalypse Comes

If you were told that the world would end in a few hours, what would you do and where would you go? Me, I'd head off to Tokyo Table! It sounds a little extreme but if you think about it, wouldn't you want to spend your final moments happy and full? Instead of panicking like a headless chicken with the rest of the human race, here's why you should keep calm and go to the best and most delicious all you can eat Japanese food place in Cebu! 




The Food is Mindblowingly Delicious and Unlimited 

If you're a fan of Japanese food (or food in general) Tokyo Table is the place you'll want to be! They serve an awesome variety of mindblowingly delicious dishes. There are traditional Japanese food like sushi, sashimi, ramen, tempura, maki and more. If you're the adventurous type, let your taste buds rejoice because Tokyo Table has put exciting twists to old favorites as in the sisig roll, red velvet maki and my personal favorite, the peach summer roll!

Hardcore carnivores will delight in their selection of meats. I love their roast beef especially paired with the butter sauce. You can grill your own meat and fish or ask one of their friendly staff to help you so you can focus on eating! Now, imagine all that and multiply it to infinity. This is all-you-can-eat at it's finest! Heaven on earth is an understatement, I definitely wouldn't mind getting buried here!



The All You Can Eat Dessert Spread is Pure Indulgence  

I have a sweet tooth and think that dessert should be as important and mouthwatering as the main course so I was very happy when I saw the dessert spread at Tokyo Table! Many of the buffets I've been to offer very unimaginative desserts but not Tokyo Table! They have an entire corner devoted to sweet things, read: strawberry trifles, Kahlua trifles, molten lava cake, crème brule, custaroons, mouthwatering variations of my favorite cheesecake, banoffee pie... They also have a halo-halo and ice cream station. I could go on and on and on but this is making me drool!

I felt like I died and went to dessert heaven while at Tokyo Table! I dunno about you, but I'd rather be surrounded by cakes and cream and chocolate when the apocalypse comes!


Relaxing Interiors and Exclusive Function Rooms

Ambiance can make or break a dining experience and fortunately for us hungry humans who are about to face mass extinction, Tokyo Table's interiors are just as appetizing as their food. Tokyo Table is spacious and elegantly furnished. The stylish setup combined with  their accommodating staff make for a very enjoyable and relaxing time!

If you're feeling romantic or antisocial, you'll be happy to know that Tokyo Table has a number of exclusive function rooms. These rooms are perfect for dates, reunions, business meetings or, in the context of this blog post, prayer meetings and end of the world parties.


Bottomless Beer (And Other Drinks)

If none of the above reasons have worked in getting you into a state of pure bliss, don't panic because there's draft beer! And it's unlimited, too! So after devouring the food and dessert, sit back, relax and start drinking yourself to oblivion!  Or if alcohol isn't for you, don't worry, Tokyo Table has your killjoy self covered. You have a choice of soda, juice (I loved the cucumber lemon drink!) and even coffee and all of them are bottomless!


Robert Frost said something about the world ending in fire or ice. As for me, I'd like it to end with a foodgasm at Tokyo Table! What about you? Don't wait for the apocalypse to happen before enjoying their glorious feast! Life is short, let's eat at Tokyo Table now!

Tokyo Table
Unit B119, Ground Floor, City Time Square,
Mantawe, Mandaue City, Cebu
Contact: (032) 239-7000 | (032) 328-0202 | Facebook

Open: Monday to Sunday
Lunch Buffet: 11 AM to 2 PM
Dinner Buffet: 6 PM to 10 PM

Rates:
Monday to Friday Lunch
PHP 616.00 / Adult
PHP 380.00 / Child

Monday to Thursday Dinner
PHP 728.00 / Adult
PHP 380.00 / Child

Friday to Sunday Dinner & Special Holidays
PHP 840 / Adult
PHP 380 / Child

~~~

Thank you Tokyo Table for the invite and for letting the CBC Foodies invade your buffet! We had an awesome time! I can't wait to take all my friends and family here!

Unlabeled photo credits: Kuro Hime


2 comments:

  1. Sayang I missed this foodie gathering because I had to work that night! Haha. I think I just died with the sweets overload! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Tokyo Table when it just opened. I enjoyed it back then, but I can definitely see an improvement based on your post and I can't wait to go back. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete