Sep 22, 2015

Fattening up at Fat Cow Burgers and Malts



This blog post about my favorite burger place in Cebu City has been a long time coming. I first heard about Fat Cow Burgers and Malts late last year from a fellow burger-holic friend. I'm a fan of burgers but it was his comment about their malted milkshakes that sparked my curiosity and tempted my taste buds!

If the legendary 5 dollar milkshake in Pulp Fiction was real, my friend said the malted milkshakes at Fat Cow would be it. That convinced me to try the place out and I was blown away! Aside from their burgers their malted milkshakes are definitely a must-try.

Avocado Pepper Jack Cheeseburger in wheat burger buns, PHP 230 (about USD 4.94). This was their burger of the month. At first I thought avocado in a burger was weird but the combination was quite delicious! I can't describe it exactly but the mashed avocado, pepper jack and cheese were amazing together! It was a perfect match to the juicy sirloin beef patty. I'm craving for this burger as I'm typing this. 
Angus Beef Burger in white burger buns, PHP 230 (about USD 4.94). This is always at the top of my recommendations whenever I bring someone new to Fat Cow because who can say no to Angus beef?! Fat Cow's Angus beef patty is juicy and grilled to perfection. Slathered in Fat Cow's house sauce, the well-loved Angus patty makes this burger one filling, mouthwatering treat!  
Malted chocolate milkshake, PHP 190 (about USD 4.08). Like I said, their malted milkshakes are a must-try. Imagine drinking rich, creamy ice cream through a straw plus the malt makes it more divine! It's a bit pricey but the serving is pretty big and shareable between two people! The milkshakes come in chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavors. 

 Good to know:
  • Fat Cow features a special "Burger of the Month." Some of these burgers aren't on the menu and are only available for a limited time!
  • They give you the option of choosing two kinds of buns for your burger: wheat or white buns. 
  • Price range: PHP 130-275 for burgers, PHP 35-190 for drinks and PHP 80-150 for sides and desserts
  • They deliver via Food Panda

Fat Cow Burgers and Malts 

One Acacia Place (across Elizabeth Hotel),
Archbishop Reyes Ave.,
Cebu City

Banilad Town Center,
Gov. M. Cuenco Ave.,
Cebu City

Contact: (032) 511 4028 | Facebook 

1 comment:

  1. Why do I always end up with food posts whenever it's around 1am, I cry. I've actually heard of Fat Cow Burgers but I wasn't so sure where I can get them. Thanks to this! Hehe, I'd likely want to try them soon. Their burger looks delish :)

    Lou | wander-soul.net

    ReplyDelete