Sep 20, 2014

Cashew & Pili Milk Chocolate Bonbons by Theo and Philo

Cashew & Pili Milk Chocolate Bonbons, P179.75 (72g)

If there's one thing I've consistently loved over the years it's chocolate. When I was a kid, I used to wonder why the good chocolates always came from abroad. Philo Chua pondered over the same question while he was in the states (read more about his inspiring story here) and it was out of this thought that artisan chocolate brand Theo and Philo was born. 

Theo and Philo is a Philippine-based chocolate maker specializing in locally produced, bean to bar artisan chocolates. Their single origin chocolates come in mouthwatering flavors that range from the well-loved (dark and milk chocolate) to the exotic (they have adobo! And green mango and salt!).

Theo and Philo has recently released another decadent offering for the chocoholic at heart - Cashew and Pili Milk Chocolate Bonbons. I came across this delight while flipping through a Human Nature catalog and I ordered it. My verdict? It's divine and addicting! 

The chocolate is soft, creamy and smooth - at par with many of the imported chocolates I love. Also, the nuts and perfectly subtle nutty flavor compliment the rich, melt-in-your-mouth goodness of the chocolate. This is probably the best Philippine chocolate that I've tried so far!

The 72-gram pack of Cashew and Pili Milk Chocolate Bonbons comes with six bonbons individually wrapped in foil. The packaging is both functional (it preserved the flavors and quality really well) and lovely so it can be a wonderful gift. 

I've heard of Theo and Philo Artisan Chocolates for a couple of years now but it's the first time that I've tried their chocolate. Their products and philosophy have definitely captured my heart and taste buds! I'm a fan now!

Theo and Philo Artisan Chocolates are available in all Human Nature branches. For a more comprehensive list of their retailers, check out their website.

Theo & Philo  
Artisan Chocolates
Contact: hello@theoandphilo.com | Official Website | Facebook

~~~


Keep up with product features and reviews like this one by following Coffee, Tea or Death via:

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Mailing list

No comments:

Post a Comment