Aug 18, 2014

Lunch date at Lemon Tree Fusion Restaurant

I first found out about Lemon Tree Fusion Restaurant from a Korean travel magazine. It's a relatively new place. they opened April 2014. I'll admit it was the mouthwatering picture of their baby back ribs that got me hooked! That and their specialty, the cream beer -- the first in Cebu.


Mawsy and I had a Sunday lunch date there. Aside from the glorious food, I instantly fell in love with the airy, spacious interiors and the whimsically mismatched decor! Click on READ MORE to know more about Lemon Tree Fusion Restaurant.

As the name suggests, Lemon Tree Fusion Restaurant offers a fusion of different cuisines -- Italian and Mexican. Aside from combining two culinary specialties, the restaurant interior is also a fantastic mix of vintage and modern.


There's something to discover in each corner of this quirky shop -- there are vintage cameras, unique lighting (find the IV light when you go there!) and other playful bric-a-brac.


Fortunately the place wasn't packed so I was free to take pictures and move around! 


Lemon Tree Fusion Restaurant also has a selection of wines which you can enjoy in their patio/garden. One of these days/nights, I'm going back there solely to try out their wines ;) 


I absolutely love that the place is so spacious and well-lit. Also, the buzzers on each table make ordering easy and hassle-free. Our lunch date was a very relaxing one because of that convenience and the place's overall ambiance. 

On to the food!


Baby Back Ribs, P310 | Fish Fritters, P240

Mawsy and I got the baby back ribs (of course!) and fish fritters. The food definitely tasted as wonderful as the pictures! The baby back ribs was tender and pure fall-off-the-bone goodness and the fish fritters was flavorful -- I loved its tasty lemon tang! 


Berry Berry Soda, P80 | Cream beer, P90

I ordered the cream beer which was a bit of a mistake. I'm not fond of beer (I prefer cocktails and mixed drinks) but I really wanted to try this one out. I ended up feeling tipsy before the meal was over (Oops!) In the end, I had to switch drinks with Mawsy and he, too, felt that the beer was too strong. 

Overall, I highly recommend Lemon Tree Fusion Restaurant. The food is amazing, the staff is very accommodating and the place itself is inviting and relaxing. It's a great restaurant for dates, reunions or simply chilling with friends. 


Good to know:
  • Price range: Food, 230-400; Drinks, 80-100
  • Wifi: Available
  • Some of their food comes in big, shareable portions. Ask your server about the serving size so you can make the most out of your order.
  • There's an outdoor sitting area behind the restaurant. This is a great space for big groups and it has cherry blossom trees that light up! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take pictures of it :( Maybe next time?


Lemon Tree Fusion Restaurant
Salinas Drive, Lahug,
Cebu City
(it's right next to Metro Sports)

Opens daily from 11:00 AM to 2:00 AM
Contact: (032) 233 4258 | lemontreefusion@gmail.com | Facebook
~~~

Follow my gastronomic adventures through
Facebook | Twitter | Google + | my mailing list on the right sidebar

No comments:

Post a Comment