Jul 12, 2013

Enjoy Brick Oven Pizzas at Luna Ristorante, Camiguin!

Of course, no trip would ever be complete without-- are you with me?-- food! Unfortunately, I didn't get to do much food-tripping in Camiguin. Day one was packed with activity and mostly spent jumping from one Camiguin tourist hot spot to the next. Half of the second day I spent sleeping in and most happily paying my long overdue sleep debt. My aunt, cousin and I finally crawled out of our hotel room around 2PM to eat lunch and we had it at a local pizza place- Luna Ristorante


Luna Ristorante is a homegrown, Italian-inspired restaurant that specializes in mouthwatering pizzas, hot off their brick ovens! 

You have no idea how many slices I devoured that day!

I enjoyed the homey, bright and colorful atmosphere of this place (I do love seeing bright colors, I just don't like seeing them on myself!)


And of course I loved their pizza!


We had two family sized pizzas. Honestly, I can't remember the other one we ordered except that it was the house specialty. On the other hand, their four cheese (which also happens to be my favorite pizza flavor of all time) was divine

My aunt best summed up the experience.

Luna Ristorante 
National Highway, Mambajao, 
Camiguin

Have you eaten the brick oven pizzas at Luna Ristorante? What restaurants and cafes in Camiguin do you love? 

Don't forget to check out my list of Seven Things You Shouldn't Miss While in Camiguin


Don't miss out on my future food trips! Follow me on
Twitter / Facebook / Google + / my mailing list on the right sidebar 

No comments:

Post a Comment