Mar 2, 2013

Maitre Chocolatier Boutique Cafe is heaven on earth!


Maitre Chocolatier Boutique Cafe is a gorgeous little chocolate cafe nestled in one corner of the Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu. For chocoholics like myself, this shop is heaven on earth, a dream come true!

The first time I went to eat at Maitre Chocolatier was in 2011. I wrote a feature about it in another blog, one which has fallen into ruin and faded into oblivion. I don't want the same thing to happen to Coffee, Tea or Death. So in a desperate attempt to resuscitate this place, I'm going to repost that feature on here. 

Click on READ MORE below for a glimpse of the luscious wonders that await you inside the doors of Maitre Chocolatier!

I've been meaning to try out Maitre Chocolatier Boutique Cafe in Ayala Terraces ever since I saw the shop sign months ago. I was finally able to go there one Sunday with a friend.


Before we dropped by Chocolatier we went to a specialty store that sold anime merch and I could NOT resist buying this Ciel Phantomhive nendoroid- there's also a Sebby version but I thought I was splurging too much that day so he'll have to wait (*hint hint* Christmas gift idea). While waiting for our orders to arrive I decided to open my new toy at the cafe- it felt like Christmas morning! 


And now the food :

Golden Euphoria, P250 @ Maitre Chocolatier Boutique Cafe



Scim had a slice of Golden Euphoria, which is one of the store's specialty. Yes that's a Ferrero Rocher on top, the shop seems to have a love affair with that brand of chocolate and I love them for that. 



Nutella Hazelnut Waffle, P178 @ Maitre Chocolatier Boutique Cafe

I had a Nutella Hazelnut Waffle. Scim pointed out that the Nutella flavor wasn't as distinct as the one in Golden Euphoria but it was a heavenly treat nonetheless. This one is probably good for two people but for someone like me with an insatiable sweet tooth, finishing it was no problem :P



My hair is a tell-tale sign of how ancient this post is. 






Hurrah for chocolate freebies!

Maitre Chocolatier Boutique fast facts:
  • Shop location: Level 1, The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
  • Contact number: (032) 344-5886
  • Email: mchocolatier.cebu@gmail.com


Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment