Apr 18, 2012

Home Radio Cosplay @ J Centre Mall, Cebu

Cosplays in Cebu are so badass that even Darth Vader comes to see it! Click on Read More to see all the pictures I have of the Home Radio Cosplay event last March 31.


This isn't a real feature with as much details as my last cosplay post, this is purely a picture show :P So brace yourself, this is kinda image heavy!



















I feel like I'm attending my son's graduation in this photo. 








Are you attending any cosplay events anytime soon? Will you be cosplaying or will you simply be there to take photos and be fangirls like Camille and I in this post?

If you liked this post and would like to see more features on Cebu cosplays, follow Coffee, Tea or Death via Twitter, Facebook, Google Friend Connect or subscribe to the mailing list via the widget on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment